Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dearest Children


  • Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.

  •  ~Rabindranath Tagore

            


  • Luke 18:16-17

    16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
  • 17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

  • Moroni 8:17

    17 And I am filled with charity, which is everlasting love; wherefore, all children are alike unto me; wherefore, I love little children with a perfect love; and they are all alike and partakers of salvation.

Little children, sweet and lovely
      Buds from Heaven sent to earth!
      Let us love them, teach them, guide them,
      Fill their lives with joy and mirth...
Looking up with eyes of laughter,
      Holding out their tiny hands;
      Bless these little ones, oh, Master!
      Precious children of all lands!

~Gertrude Tooley Buckingham,
 "Little Children" (1940s)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my....that rendition of "Dearest Children, God Is Near You" was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

hey, what's on that yummy little mind of yours? let me know!