Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Son Committed to His Father

"I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me."
John 8:28

"The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do...For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth."
John 15: 19-20

"Commit your works to the Lord and your thoughts will be established."
Proverbs 16:3

Prayer moves God, and when God moves in your life, things get exciting!
-Joni Eareckson Tada

I often question my real commitment to our Heavenly Father, and strive to be the kind of daughter He would be proud of.  I desire and pray  to ever be mindful of:

the spirit of love
the needs of others
to be as a pitcher of water pure and clean
pouring goodness into the lives of others
being a vessel of the spirit
remembering I am a temple
 leading others to Him
being a teachable daughter
guiding others toward His unconditional love for them
learning from Him unconditional love
remembering I have far to go
and that He is patient.  ; )


What commitments have you made to your Father?
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, what's on that yummy little mind of yours? let me know!