Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Brighter dawn is Breaking


A brighter dawn is breaking,
And earth with praise is waking;
For Thou, O King, most highest,
The power of death defiest.

And Thou hast come victorious,
With risen body glorious,
Who now forever livest,
And life abundant givest.

O free the world from blindness,
And fill the world with kindness,
Give sinners resurrection,
Bring striving to perfection.

In sickness give us healing,
In doubt Thy clear revealing,
That praise to Thee be given
In earth as in Thy Heaven.



While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them:
and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said,
This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased;
hear ye him.

I pray that the brightness of the Son

will shine forth in my life,

that I can be the kind of daughter/sister/woman

He will be proud of.


Better keep yourself clean and bright. You are the window through which you must see the world.

George Bernard Shaw



No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, what's on that yummy little mind of yours? let me know!