Saturday, February 22, 2014

Peace I Give Unto You


  “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.” (Matt. 5:9)

“Ye will not suffer your children that they go hungry, or naked; neither will ye suffer that they transgress the laws of God, and fight and quarrel one with another, …
“But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another.” (Mosiah 4:14–15.)

“He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.” (Prov. 11:12)

 “Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves.” (Philip. 2:3.)


“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.” (John 14:27.)



1 comment:

hey, what's on that yummy little mind of yours? let me know!