Sunday, June 30, 2024

My Song In The Night to Thee, My Savior


My Song in the Night 

O Jesus my Savior,

my song in the night,


Come to us with Thy tender love,

my soul’s delight.

Unto Thee, O Lord,


in affliction I call,

My comfort by day,

and my song in the night.


O why should I wander,

a stranger from Thee,

Or cry in the desert,

Thy face to see?


My comfort and joy,

my soul’s delight,

O Jesus my Savior,

my song in the night.

- Traditional American Folk Hymn


Doctrine and Covenants 
Chapter 6, verses 21-23

Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God

I am the same that came unto mine own

and mine own received me not. 

I am the light which shineth in darkness

and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, 

if you desire a further witness, 

cast your mind upon 

the night that you cried unto me in your heart, 

that you might know 

concerning the truth of these things.

Did I not speak peace to your mind concerning the matter? 

What greater witness can you have than from God?
















No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, what's on that yummy little mind of yours? let me know!