Sunday, August 17, 2008


count your many blessings, name them one by one...

Blessings.  To some it is all about fortune, being lucky, grabbing pie in the sky.
To some...it about learning from the pebble in the shoe of life.
I have said at certain times in my life that I am
grateful for the trials I have endured.  
They have turned into blessings.
Truly.
I know how good a good day is, because I have had days that were bad.  
Good days are blessings.
I am blessed with quiet, because I have had noise.
Quiet is a blessing.
I am filled with joy when my shoulders don't hurt, and feel it a blessing.
Not having pain sometimes is a blessing.
School was hard, but now I make better money.
School is a blessing.
Bearing and raising children was hard.
My children are blessings.

Adam fell that man might be.  That was hard.
Man is that he might have joy. That is a blessing.

Have you had trials that have turned into blessings? Tell me about it! ; )


2 comments:

  1. Hi Daiseedeb

    Oh my gosh, those yellow daisies were such a delight! your blessings shine even more than the daisies! And believe me, I can say my experience has been much like yours.

    After wading thru a few good storms in life I feel refreshed knowing my friend Jesus has been right there by my side thru it all.It's much like the sun coming out after a dark storm. I love to stand out in the rain and get soaking wet. Afterwards returning to a soft clean towel and dry clean clothes so i can feel the nearness of God. he sees us thru the storms of life and Jesus brings us back to the light.

    ReplyDelete

hey, what's on that yummy little mind of yours? let me know!