Saturday, August 23, 2008

under my feet


certain things just make you stop and relish what is happening. here's what makes me stop and say "ahhhhhhh"

on the bottoms of my feet....

satin pillows
dew drops on fresh grass
sitting on the concrete edge of a pool and dipping my feet in the agua on a hot sunny day
kisses
flannel sheets on my bed for winter
massage
pebbles in a creek
bubble wrap
my kitty karl's fur
thick, clean carpet
drying my feet with towels straight out of the dryer
my cold feet on my husband's warm leg ; )
thick lotion
fuzzy slippers


what makes your feet happy?




2 comments:

  1. I love that picture. all small like that it looks like it was taken in the 60's. i've been checking your page even though i haven't had time to comment. love it!

    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are certain things I love on my feet too

    -When my feet are hurting after a lot of walking I love the feel of the soft lambs wool in my slippers
    -Standing at the edge of a wave in bare feet, I love the feel of icky goo sand just as the wave pulls back.
    -My very favorite thing is the firm touch of Tom's hands as he massages my feet while watching movies.
    -The feel of my thick cushy socks in a pair of white walking shoes after a shower
    -Putting my tense feet up on the couch or tv table when they aren't feeling so good ahhhhhhhhh and getting the load off.
    -Walking on the crunchy pile of fall leaves and listening to the crunch with Kyle my grandson
    -Lotion on my feet before I put my socks on..........feels fresh

    ReplyDelete

hey, what's on that yummy little mind of yours? let me know!