Wednesday, August 13, 2008

happy summery flavoriness




mmmmmm.......some foods just make me love life.

jamba juice 'orange apeel' (extra large... ; )
cheerios
juicy ripe pears
honeydew melon with fresh lime
perfectly ripe nectarines
romaine lettuce with dried cranberries, walnuts , cucumbers and balsamic vinegar
steamy baked potatoes, butter, light sour cream
steamed snap green beans, butter, S&P (not overcooked...)
tomatoes from the vine
lemonade with raspberries 
firm, juicy green and purple grapes
cucumber slices with greek cucumber dressing
peachy lemonade slushes

tell me what makes you love life! mmmmmmmmmmm  ; )

4 comments:

  1. I love picking red juicy strawberries and plump blackberries from our garden; I love blueberries with yogurt; and sweet orange cantaloupes that smell soooo good! Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmm.....I'm hungry now Lily!!! Wonderful flavoriness!
    daiseedeb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love strawberries with whipped cream and eating them outside on a summer day. Sharing them with friends. I love to eat tomatoes from our garden and sliced avacado. All kinds of fish especially shrimp made all different ways. I love all kinds of food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful little skater girl! yummish stuff!

    ReplyDelete

hey, what's on that yummy little mind of yours? let me know!