Thursday, August 14, 2008

there is a secret to happiness


it's a secret.   here are the clues...

I am ____________________  ______

colorful fall leaves
the first clean snow
fresh, cool summer mornings
my eyes
my tastebuds
my legs and arms
me
 you being you
 a soft bed and warm covers
color
light
sweetness on my tongue
my children
my parents
my brothers and sisters
my friends
the hand of God in my life
being employed
my warm home
reading
singing
helping
being helped
flowers
water
my husband who hugs me and holds my hand and loves me
sweet scents
baths
family get togethers
my grandson
so  very much more.......

So...what are you ______________   ______?
(Figured it out yet?  ; )


8-27-08......the secret is "I am grateful for..........."  ; )

  

2 comments:

  1. Things that make me love life

    Visits to the library to review the new books and magazines for a few hours
    Walks in beautiful places
    Holding honey's hand during a rented movie or "Monk" our favorite tv show
    The desktop on my computer that runs through all of my photos over and over again. I leave it on all the time and look in on throughout the day (my flower shots, grandkids, Lisa and Matt, you Deb, Kathleen, Mom and Dad, Nancy, Micheal Karen and Grant all day long. I really love it!!!!
    New Mary Kaye skin routine
    Weariing a favorite nightgown for summer......it's light pink cotton shorts with a shirt top....so cool
    Smelling Angel Trumpets (white and yellow flowers) as the sun goes down and the air is filled with the heavenly tropical aroma
    Doing morning stretches
    Talking to loved ones on the phone or getting personal emails or letters...........seldom happens anymore but when it happens I really smile with my heart
    Swimming in Lucy's pool with all the pretty green surrounding it
    Tutoring foriegn students
    Going to church and singing praises to the Lord
    Deb's place at Mackay Idaho
    Bible study group
    Reading the Psalms
    Eating healthy Choice fudgecicles on a warm night

    sweetpea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great info to know.

    ReplyDelete

hey, what's on that yummy little mind of yours? let me know!